After complaining about the Ice Bucket Challenge, I decided to kickoff The Moose Knuckle Challenge. I am raising awareness for Testicular Cancer. A friend of mine had it. He’s now in remission, or whatever it’s called when it’s no longer there. We don’t talk about it much, but it didn’t look fun.
There are no demands for donations. Make one to your favorite charity, if you like. It’s up to you. I won’t shame anyone for not doing it. We all have to choose where our money goes, and I know that after luxuries like rent, food, electricity, etc. there often isn’t much left for charity. I get it. So, if you don’t have cash to give to your favorite charity, you can help raise awareness.
The rules are simple:
- It has to be your moose knuckle.
- If you don’t have a Moose Knuckle of your own, you may substitute one from a boyfriend, husband, etc. But it can only be a Moose Knuckle to which you have access, if you get my drift.
- Post it to whatever social media you have and send it to all your contacts. You can skip mom, grandma, etc., if they would object. My grandma would have laughed her ass off.
- Also, post your Moose Knuckle in the comments of my blog, on my twitter, Google+, on either of my Facebook profiles (personal, Page, or both).
- We’re using #mooseknucklechallenge and #mooseknuckle for twitter.
I want to see if we can make this the next big charity drive. Remember, even without donating, you can participate and help eradicate a very nasty disease.
To start the ball rolling, here is mine.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to take a look at my latest novel, L’homme Theroux.